I guess I still get my little times of dilemmas. Or times of little dilemmas. Haha whatever. Times of to or not to. And I still don't know.
Intense day of studying. Can't say I did a lot (only slightly more than a week's lectures). Having a test next week is sort of a weird thing, interrupts the studying/revising a bit, but at the same time makes it necessary to keep up with current stuff while revising previous weeks' material. I'm so tired of these small tests. No, I'm in fact tired of (but at the same time aware of the importance of) the little tricks that set to trip us up. Like watching out for implications of words like "always", "never", "all" and knowing when they apply. E.g. "Flunitrazepam should NEVER be used in the elderly." and "A dose-response relationship has been established for most teratogens. - is WRONG because it is true for all teratogens." I really should be used to all this by now, but it still catches me. Sigh. Anyway as I was saying. It was a nice time spent in the library nonetheless.
Hmmm I find it a matter of inconvenience how some people in the library, though they are alone, sit at and thus occupy a whole table. In an ideal world, these people would kindly move and share space with a like-minded counterpart and free up space for groups of friends. But I bitch. Shall shut up and get some much-needed sleep instead.
Intense day of studying. Can't say I did a lot (only slightly more than a week's lectures). Having a test next week is sort of a weird thing, interrupts the studying/revising a bit, but at the same time makes it necessary to keep up with current stuff while revising previous weeks' material. I'm so tired of these small tests. No, I'm in fact tired of (but at the same time aware of the importance of) the little tricks that set to trip us up. Like watching out for implications of words like "always", "never", "all" and knowing when they apply. E.g. "Flunitrazepam should NEVER be used in the elderly." and "A dose-response relationship has been established for most teratogens. - is WRONG because it is true for all teratogens." I really should be used to all this by now, but it still catches me. Sigh. Anyway as I was saying. It was a nice time spent in the library nonetheless.
Hmmm I find it a matter of inconvenience how some people in the library, though they are alone, sit at and thus occupy a whole table. In an ideal world, these people would kindly move and share space with a like-minded counterpart and free up space for groups of friends. But I bitch. Shall shut up and get some much-needed sleep instead.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008